2 day away from a weekend with Neil at GSGS

wheels

Mar 1, 2011
East County, Ca
sdcvc.com
I will be heading up this Friday with my 16 year old for a wild pig hunt. He is planning on doing it archery and if all fails will fall back to rifle. My son has had some nervousness going and is pooping the trigger so he has been in to see Bruce and Jim to get things dialed in. No matter what we can't wait to head up north and get him his first big game wild boar.

I will be taking pictures and hopefully some video to share. Nothing better to me then watching my kids get some hunting in. A weekend of him learning and have fun the entire time. We also hope to do some Varmint if it works out,

More to follow ;D

You guys are going to have a blast Robert. Neil and GSGS create great memory's for their clients! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventure!

That's so cool. Well done sir! Can't wait to see the pics / vid!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu