Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Took my son and my niece out. Chaos made a hail merry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
D16hunter said:
Nice whats your duck count so far this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't kept track. Low mabey 50 or so mabey. Way under half of what I did last year

Sdbirds said:
D16hunter said:

I haven't kept track. Low mabey 50 or so mabey. Way under half of what I did last year
Awesome thats a lot (in my opinion at least) i wish i had a duck count for this year lol

D16hunter said:
Sdbirds said:
D16hunter said:

Awesome thats a lot (in my opinion at least) i wish i had a duck count for this year lol

I can't hit anything this year lol. It's not a lack of ducks. Ask NBK I've purchased quite a few Duck loads this year.

Sdbirds said:
D16hunter said:
Sdbirds said:
D16hunter said:

I can't hit anything this year lol. It's not a lack of ducks. Ask NBK I've purchased quite a few Duck loads this year.
Lol im having the same problem i cant hit crap i missed a nice buck last year, the only 2 shots i had at ducks, and i killed 6 doves with 75 rounds

Wow. At least u have youth on ur side. U will get better stay at it. Mow some lawns save some money have your dad take you do skeet range

Sdbirds said:
D16hunter said:
Sdbirds said:
D16hunter said:

thats why you hunt with me johnny

Sdbirds, just curious, do you ever get any puddle ducks out of that pond? If it's where I think it is, I only see divers during the season...

sdhunter said:
Sdbirds, just curious, do you ever get any puddle ducks out of that pond? If it's where I think it is, I only see divers during the season...

Ya never teal but Widgeon, gadwall,mallards. Actually more gadwall and widgeon it seems to be this year. Few years ago I shot a Wood duck (hen). It's tricky to jump this year the waters too low

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu