2013 montana elk/deer hunt

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Hopefully going on an elk/deer hunt with some family in montana next year should be fun, looking forward to it!

Lungpopper said:
Montana is a great place to hunt. what part of Montana will you be hunting?

It is by helena, my cousin is a rancher and is friends with a rancher who owns a 100,000 acre ranch.

Snake Charmer said:
I'm a big fan of challenging terrain and weather, Montana has both, should be great fun

I have grown up hunting some rugid terrain with my dad, so I have fun hunting it also. I'm hoping to be posting some great pics of it next year :)

i think you better take me as a guide errrrr friend :)

These two lived about 40 miles north of Helena. It's a great area and if you have private dirt it's even better
7BB8A84A-88FC-4E2E-A3AE-43EEDD996575-640-0000005B8668C397.jpg
6119B3EF-C3A7-439A-97C9-586382FBA6F3-640-0000005B75BE04EC.jpg

That sure is pretty country up there. Snake Charmer and I used to elk and deer hunt in Dillon Montana every year. Man it would get cold there! Nice pics Bill! I love hunting Elk.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu