2013 Success Rates by Zone

8SteelTown

I was looking around online and on the forum and couldn't find it. Anyone know where / what the zone success rates were for 2013?

Thanks fellas... I completely skipped over it when I was looking at it yesterday... Funny that the zones in South Cal are between 9 and 12% success rate. My father in law hunts Nevada and he sent me our party tag zone pics: between 55 and 71% success rates!!!

Oh I am. Doing a party hunt out here and then one out there.

baboltin said:
yes and for california ?

Nevada - 261-268, 241-245, 231, 271-272, 211-212. I don't know what these areas are but my father in law has it all in the works. They range from 71% success rate to 55%.

California - Pref Point, D16, D14/D15 (not sure yet on my OTC)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu