2018 California Deer Hunt Classifications

Dang the x zones are premium tags this year. I was hoping to get one over the counter in September.
I am gonna go with an X zone 1st choice, A22 second choice or D16 second still debating and then I am gonna buy a D7 OTC. No matter what we are doing a family D7 deer/bear hunt in September unless I get a random draw.
Probably gonna go with a D16 tag that A22 tag screws up my bird hunting.

Reactions: NBK
Reading through the CA hunt digest. How would you like to be the one guy who blew at least 15 points on D6 last year which has 9,000 tags available and can be drawn with 0 points every year. Doh!!!!
Wonder why it doesn’t show any max point holders over 15 points.
8580D7FD-B434-4E1C-9841-63B6E42A0B22.jpeg

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Reading through the CA hunt digest. How would you like to be the one guy who blew at least 15 points on D6 last year which has 9,000 tags available and can be drawn with 0 points every year. Doh!!!!
View attachment 34888
Because 15 is the max points you could have had when apply last year

View attachment 34888

Ouch... Hopefully, That’s a misprint! Doh!!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu