2020 Spring Turkey Tune-Up (TTU) @ Sutherland Reservoir in Ramona - Save The Date!

I’m a new hunter and really want to be here for the drawing. My grandfather just passed last night and I will likely be attending his funeral on the east coast this weekend. If I can’t go to the drawing this weekend, is there any way I can still enter the drawing?
have to be present to register and sign up for a date with original license in hand.

Reactions: CLarson757
I’m a new hunter and really want to be here for the drawing. My grandfather just passed last night and I will likely be attending his funeral on the east coast this weekend. If I can’t go to the drawing this weekend, is there any way I can still enter the drawing?
sorry for your loss.
You must be present to win, sorry again.

Reactions: CLarson757
I am sorry to hear of your grand father passing.
Unfortunately, you must be present at the time of the drawing with your paper license and upland stamp on hand.
Take care of your family. There will be more years to come.

Sorry for your loss. You have to be present for the drawing.

I'm bringing a buddy who just passed his hunter safety class.
Does he need his upland bird stamp to enter the raffles? or just his hunting license?

I'm bringing a buddy who just passed his hunter safety class.
Does he need his upland bird stamp to enter the raffles? or just his hunting license?
YES he needs his license with the upland game stamp on it. Hard license must be hand not on phone or copy.
bring CASH CASH CASH, credit card won't work. dress warm chance of rain.

Reactions: Sdhunt17

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu