223 rounds

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Howdy

I have some 223 rounds that I reloaded that needs shot with some feedback.
I will ship'em to ya for free and they will be for free How does 25rds to start, I haven't been able to get out and shoot my AR's all winter
I am starting a new batch

Anybody interested in testing out my latest batch of 223 reloads?

Let me know ;D

John

as a general rule shooting someones reloads is a bad idea with potential deadly consequences. getting feedback is of little no value from a person shooting in their gun. Your gun will not shoot the same. Not trying to be a hard ass

what was your load data for this batch?
projectile
gr and type of powder
OAL
primer type

I know I know I know..I debated on posting a message like this, but I thought what the heck.
I would have had no gas money growing up if it were not for somebody else's reloads.

Details

55 gr FMJ
OAL 2.21
24.4gr Accuarate 2495
CCI small rifle The only primer you should use

I am painful in my throw and OAL
I use brass that has been used 1 time and I use them one time and then I am done with them

John

where did you get the data for that load?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu