270 lead free

mse

Mar 3, 2011
hey guy's merry cristmas hope all is well. I'm going to tejon this spring and need to build a copper bullett what's do you guy's like 270wsm & 3006 thank's take care.

I gotta build both from, what im finding the ttsx from barnse has better reviews than other manufactures thank's for the reply's. what are you guys using for powder/ primer

While I believe in Barnes products and use them be aware of the media and the ability of businesses's to buy coverage. The fact is there are a lot of good bullets out there. As far as primers I use Federal and Remington, CCI is good stuff to but I don't use them much, the others I don't know much about. Powders are a bit high brow I like all the Reloader series as well as IMR , Winchester (best ball powder in the world), Vihtavouri and Norma. No disrespect but I haven't had time to visit them all.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu