4 season tent

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Well I just pulled the trigger on my first Hilleberg hopefully I will have it by the spring. I ended up going with the Nammatj 3GT it's a 3 person tent in red. I went red because I figure its easier to see from the sky in an emergency situation. I was really considering the Keron 4GT but the foot print is massive. "Buy once cry once" and "success favors the prepared" are two of my favorite motto's. There will be some trips in my life that I will be really glad I bought this tent.

Hopefully we get some big storms in the spring so I can take it out local. Really want to get my gear figured out before AK. September is the wettest month of the year up there.
Anyone have any experience with Hilleberg? Can't find anyone who doesn't like them.

306A3905-EC17-4EAF-9F4B-938217F257B1.jpegBFD629EE-79A9-4E1A-903C-37A09B023706.jpeg82A0C58C-0EF2-4439-A290-E964C92615AE.jpegA6378689-EEC7-4351-866A-B03D3288E18D.jpeg

I have been waiting to pull the trigger on the Akto all season solo tent for a while. Can't wait to cry once

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
I have a friend that uses them in MT he said they are the right tool for the job in snow

If this doesn’t work out. I’m going to need a corner in your tent.
Wonder what the going rate per night is when someone is that cold???
Jake we need to bring a couple blue tarps and we need one tarp for rain cover as well when glassing. We are going g to get rained on you can count on it.
FDB7E547-6BDD-4062-B4BF-E3AC3B366BBF.png

I can relate. But my advice is always to buy tags. I don’t always listen to my advice though.

Yeah I agree...my issue is time. I can spend $$ on tags but I can only allot a certain amount of time away from the family to use them! Buying gear doesn't take me away for 10 days. LOL

Reactions: Josh S.
I have been waiting to pull the trigger on the Akto all season solo tent for a while. Can't wait to cry once

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
there is one on Ebay

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu