60 mins...

S

stikbrandon

Who is watching 60 minutes right now?, the first segment is about radical Islam in the west!

There's some crazy British Muslims out there that are spreading this hate all over, recruiting young men to fight for that bag of sh#¥ group of flag burners. Protesting in the streets of London about democracy is wrong and sharia law is the way to go. There approaching women telling them to cover up telling guys in parks at night drinking beer hanging out, telling them that sharia law doesn't allow drinking at parks .....

I tell you what guys, some crazy radicals tell me or my wife to cover up or what we our doing is wrong in sharia law standards , all I got to say there will be a good old fashion AMERICAN ass beating. See if sharia law protects them when they get dropped on there head from some traditional AMERICAN WRESTLING double leg take downs , I'd gladly take an Assault charge , or hate crime charge. And I'd stand next to any American,Muslim black, white or who ever to fight against them sh$@ bags.
It's one thing for people to practice there religion, that's there right in these great states of America and in great Britain. But to take it to ex stream and say everything else is wrong and kill people over it is 100% wrong.

Sharia law can kiss my PROUD AMERICAN ASS!

Sorry, I don't mean to rant but this stuff fires me up....

Don't apologize for anything Stik. People will hold thier opinions tight chested on topics like this. Sensative subject when it comes to Islam vs Radical Islam.

Americans won't do anything. We all feel the same about it, but our government stands in the way. There are nationalist men in England, but what has been done there about that trash? Nothing. That radical preacher should be disappeared some night. Just saying.

In this great USA we fight for the freedom from terror. Anyone and every one who trys to instill teorror to us Americans has it coming... IMO anything goes at that point

Sometimes I wonder what's coming..... Could you guys imagine what would happen if a few radical Islam preachers denounce the US citizenship, and started rallying for the youth of Islam to start uprising for sharia law....

I'm surprised that wemon could be confronted by these flag burners about covering up with a sheet, and nobody says anything over in Great Britain. I'm surprised this thread hasn't blown up. It just fires me up thinking about it.

Here's the link . Watch it or read the interview

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/recruiting-for-isis-60-minutes/

Lookie here boys if McCain was in office , the flag burning preacher would been dead weeks ago.....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu