A-31 Trail cam Pics

Dhunter

Nov 26, 2012
Hey everyone my name is Junior and im new to the forum. Im hunting A-31 and here are a couple of my trail cam pics.

Attachments

• Homebrew Cam 2.JPG
    Homebrew Cam 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • Homebrew Cam.JPG
    Homebrew Cam.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • A31 Buck.JPG
    A31 Buck.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 21
I have some videos on youtube just having a hard time figuring out how to post them here ???

Hi Junior,

Welcom to SCH. You can just post the youtube link and your good to go. Click in the main body where you type you message, then click on the blue globe (second set of icon squares, 2nd one from your right) and then paste your link.

Thats cool! Something spooked that forky. Seems like the camera was already recording though, before the buck came into view. How does that camera work?

The camera is a Moultrie M-80 it has different kind of settings. Im guessing that in the video another deer had passed by but the camera didn't get it on time so thats why it was on when the buck came into view. Its a nice little cam I've had some great results so far.

Dhunter said:
Hey everyone my name is Junior and im new to the forum. Im hunting A-31 and here are a couple of my trail cam pics.
Nice Buck, not seeing many bucks still in velvet around A31. How long ago was the picture taking?

Great first post and great buck. Sign up for the big buck contest. Get him on the ground and you could have a chance at the new bow. I know A31 well and I'm looking forward to more pic's from you.

Good luck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu