A-32??

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Anyone else hunting it this year? Me a few buddies are gonna do some camping, stalking and hopefully killing!
Been scouting a little, seen a little forky and some does in a good spot.

Thought about it I know there's a few tags left, only thing I have this year is a a31/d11 and a bear tag, is a32 open for late season?

How far up the state is that. I have a tag to get still and may be willing to camp/kill

Sdbirds it's real close to ojai. It's pretty fun, me and my buds get it to get time in on our bows since we are all pretty new to it. That would be cool if you can come up!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu