A Big "Thanks" to the Bow N' Arrow Shop !!!

AirRifleHunter

Hike, Scout, Glass, Prepare and then, Get it Done!
Feb 8, 2013
My wife just recently got me a PSE bow. Unfortunately it wasn't purchased at The Bow N' Arrow Shop.

However, while pulling back the string about a week after I had received it, the string slipped. Now, I"m experienced enough to know better than to dry fire a compound bow and as soon as it happened I cringed, opened my eyes and stood looking in horror at the mess I'd just created. The string had freyed and something on the idler wheel busted. My heart sunk immediately and I felt like a total idiot, dummy and loser for wrecking it by accident.

So I jump in the truck and head on over to The Bow N' Arrow shop. Bruce, Jim and another gentleman (Nate I think) helped me out. They ordered the parts, called me when everything came in and I dropped it of to be repaired.

When I went to pick it up, Jim was very patient with me and helped set up the peep sight, lowered the draw weight (my elbow is a little messed up right now and 70# was a bit much until it heals) and helped me get sighted in. He was very kind in instructing me in the correct form to shoot since it has been about 20 years since I've bow hunted. Two weeks later I came back upon Jim's instruction and Bruce was very cool and gave me some "Tough Love" as he put it, helping me to pinch my shoulder blades together, and hold everything just right.

I have to say, I always told everyone that was interested in getting into archery to go to the Bow N' Arrow Shop before because everyone there was interested in what you needed and would get you the best equipment for your budget. However, now I can say that the Bow N' Arrow Shop (Bruce, Jim and Nate (sorry if I got the last name wrong or forgot anyone else) are the best bunch of guys to see about all archery equipment!

Thanks so much for your patience and for doing such a nice job fixing up my bow. For as long as I'm alive you have a customer for life! :)

AirRifleHunter said:
My wife just recently got me a PSE bow. Unfortunately it wasn't purchased at The Bow N' Arrow Shop.

However, while pulling back the string about a week after I had received it, the string slipped. I know better than to dry fire a compound bow and as soon as it happened I cringed, opened my eyes and stood looking in horror at the mess I'd just created. The string had freyed and something on the idler wheel busted. My heart sunk immediately and I felt like a total idiot, dummy and loser for wrecking it by accident.

So I jump in the truck and head on over to The Bow N' Arrow shop. Bruce, Jim and another gentleman (Nate I think) helped me out. They ordered the parts, called me when everything came in and I dropped it of to be repaired.
I hit the like button. glad you are up & running.:)

When I went to pick it up, Jim was very patient with me and helped set up the peep sight, lowered the draw weight (my elbow is a little messed up right now and 70# was a bit much until it heals) and helped me get sighted in. He was very kind in instructing me in the correct form to shoot since it has been about 20 years since I've bow hunted. Two weeks later I came back upon Jim's instruction and Bruce was very cool and gave me some "Tough Love" as he put it, helping me to pinch my shoulder blades together, and hold everything just right.

I have to say, I always told everyone that was interested in getting into archery to go to the Bow N' Arrow Shop before because everyone there was interested in what you needed and would get you the best equipment for your budget. However, now I can say that the Bow N' Arrow Shop (Bruce, Jim and Nate (sorry if I got the last name wrong or forgot anyone else) are the best bunch of guys to see about all archery equipment!

Thanks so much for your patience and for doing such a nice job fixing up my bow. For as long as I'm alive you have a customer for life! :)

Jimmy, Bruce, Nate, and Dave are great people and run the best archery shop in town by far

I am a true lifetime customer, I can speak from experience that they are great with Men Women and Children! My whole family has a bow from their shop, including myself, Wife, Daughter, Father in law Sister in Law and Brother in Law.

Seriously a great shop. I went in to check it out. I told them I didn't have the money to buy a bow but was curious to check out the shop. They said no problem and had me Robin Hooding arrows at 9 yards in about 5 minutes. They told me to come back when I was ready and I sure will.

CMPeterson said:
I am a true lifetime customer, I can speak from experience that they are great with Men Women and Children! My whole family has a bow from their shop, including myself, Wife, Daughter, Father in law Sister in Law and Brother in Law.

When my daughter outgrows her little bow I am definitely going to take her there to purchase her next bow. Though I'm sure she is going to want something with pink on it since she always asks for her thinks to have pink on them. :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu