A GOOD DAY KILLING KILLERS

My first and I mean verry first time out by Calico, I called in 2 dogs. Was looking at 1 at about 350 yards and didnt notice the one to my left at about 70 yards looking right at me wondering wtf I was... then i flinched and off he ran and his buddy too.

My Rem 7mm Mag has not claimed a yote yet but I have to admit trying a 400 yard shot and a yote in full stride was still fun. Although i missed :-\

Next time out, I went out to the same spot only hid in a trench 1/2 way up a hill overlooking a wash, on the opposite side of the road. After calling for about 30 sec i almost got broadsidded and run over by a nice sized dog. He hit the brakes as I froze inbetween some saebrush in full matching camo.

I literally felt the small rocked that were kicked up when he put on his brakes. My 9mm S&W was still holstered and snapped, as soon as i unsnapped it he tore outa there.. i could kissed him lmfao!!!

I literally felt the small rocked that were kicked up when he put on his brakes. My 9mm S&W was still holstered and snapped, as soon as i unsnapped it he tore outa there.. i could kissed him lmfao!!!

Those close encounters are what makes it soooooo much fun.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu