A22 Leftovers

Midwest_Hunter

Mar 6, 2013
I was ready and purchased my A22 tag right as the clock struck 08:00. Any one else grab one at that time as well?

How long do you think they will last?

i got mine also, and two other friends of mine got it too. as of 8:19am, there were 100 left, u might still have a chance at one if u hurry

Yea I was ready and got mine right at 8:00 also. This is the last year we're going to be able to have a D16 and A22 together so I figured I should try and get one. I dont think they're going to last very long.

fordfan1 said:
Yea I was ready and got mine right at 8:00 also. This is the last year we're going to be able to have a D16 and A22 together so I figured I should try and get one. I dont think they're going to last very long.

I didn't purchase a D16 tag since I got a G10 but I got the A22 since I am going to need something to do during the weekend since Camp Pendleton is weekend hunting only.

as of 4:42pm yesterday, there were 20 a22 tags left. u might still have a chance at one. git r dun!

JoseC. said:
as of 4:42pm yesterday, there were 20 a22 tags left. u might still have a chance at one. git r dun!

I already grabbed one at 08:00 yesterday I was just curious how fast they were going to be sold out. I am suprised it made it to the 3rd before they were all gone.

The DFG Machines were loaded in at 12:01 AM. I know because we have one. Could have printed tags 1 minute past 12:00. I am surprised you couldn't do it online at the same time. I called DFG and they said the online folks would be able to get the tags jus past midnight. Hmmm

NBK said:
The DFG Machines were loaded in at 12:01 AM. I know because we have one. Could have printed tags 1 minute past 12:00. I am surprised you couldn't do it online at the same time. I called DFG and they said the online folks would be able to get the tags jus past midnight. Hmmm

They were just trying to create a battle royal at 8am.....

Got mine in the mail today = ))
Started clicking on the site around 7:00 in the morning but it wouldn't load until 8:00.
Mine was accepted at 8:00 and one second.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu