air rifle manual

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
I have a RWS Diana 34 in .117 does any one know where I can get a service manual for it, also I would like to change the barrel to a 22 is this possible with in reason or just buy a new one in that caliber?

you need adobe acrobat to read it. the link is working and i have included the pdf file here :) have fun. fyi you can replace the barrel on your 34 but its kinda expensive and not worth doing it or so i have read. yes i am feeling helpful today :) :skull:

Attachments

• Diana_RWS_350_Magnum_Manual.pdf
    464.4 KB · Views: 1
thanks couldn't make it work for me must be me will try again in a while

thanks guys I got it downloaded, not much to due except oil 2 joints and the spring got a new scope for it and got it mounted but I will now adjust to shoot any higher, its about 4" low I took the scope off and shimmed the back mount with tinfoil and when I get home from fishing tomorrow I will give that a go, my old Weaver K4 gave up the ghost but I have had it since 1961 so cant complain

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu