Alpine compound bow SOLD SOLD

fishingkid

Feb 29, 2012
This was my backup bow no longer need it trying to clear out some gear. The bows in great condition alpine frontier comes with everything needed to get started including case everything pictured. I had the string on the code red rest replaced from Factory and have not had it tied into bow string should be a quick setup at bow shop asking $180 for everything. IMG_2004.jpegIMG_2005.jpegIMG_2006.jpegIMG_2007.jpegIMG_2008.jpeg

Last edited:
My kid might be interested. He’s really big though he 6’ 6” is it gonna be big enough for him.? I’ll dm my number.

He responded quickly to DM I did not buy it so I think its available

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu