Ammo Deals

msteiger

Oct 16, 2012
San Diego
Hey how about a thread for ammo deals?

Johnny tipped me off to the bird shot sale at Santee Walmart a few weeks ago. That was 100 rnds of Federal 2 3/4 shells, 7.5 shot, 1 1/8 oz., for $20. Screaming deal and I only bought 2. So far I've shot 3 boxes without a glitch. But my step-bro went down there Tuesday and the sale was over. Now they are selling 100 rnds of the crappy Winchester ammo for $26.

So. Anyone know ammo deals? Post em up here.

decent post post. the deal on federal shot at walmart is not a sale it is a "roll back" price. its just a matter of finding it. I work all over from LOs angeles up the central coast 101 as well as the 5 and 99 all the way up to the bay area and most walmarts have it in and out of stock and have had it at the 420 price for about 5 months. its pretty good stuff for the price. Ive been buying it up for dove season for months now. just look around and check back it will be back in stock at some point.

I also get brass cased 55g federal 100 packs of 223 from walmart at times for $40 not a great deal but i take it to the range shoot the FMJ then reload it.

I was looking around for buckshot today and I came across this sale at Cabelas
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Remington-reg-Round-Buckshot/1545678.uts

100 rnds for $85 and there's a $25 mail in rebate. So $0.60/rnd for 00 Remington buck shot. That's almost the lowest price I've seen. Does anybody have opinions on these shells?

FYI, they also have a mail in for Hevi-Shot, not sure if it's a good deal or not.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu