Ammo purchase experience Today.

TheGDog

Nov 28, 2018
XX
Took the boy to Turners today to get the peep sight put on his bow I bought him for his birthday Y'day. Figured since I was there I'd pick up all the ammo I figured I'd need so I'd only have to fuss with the new ammo rigamorole once.

Oh my goodness... they had to print out a separate sheet of paper for every box of ammo I purchased today. The clerk had to sign each one, and I had to sign each one.

I got 3 boxes of #6 steel for 20ga and 12ga, 2 box .30-30 Lead-Free, and 1 box of .44 Mag Lead-Free.

So 9 separate individual pieces of paper I had to put my signature on!

I don't get the logic in that. Why in the heck wouldn't they just have one piece of paper that lists everything you bought on this visit.. and you sign it once? That's gotta be a nightmare for the retailers.

yup, been there done that.
Sounds exactly like what a beauracracy would develop. More paper the better in their minds.

I was Alpine today, stop by frosty acres. Fruit stand, talked to the owner , good friend. He sold it, is getting out of comifornia.
He said now you have to be a millionaire to live in Calif.

And it's like.... all these dumbasses getting behind the 15 Dollar minimum wage.

What the hell do they think is gonna happen the moment you make 15 the minimum wage?

Every single other Non-Minimum-Wage working mofo is gonna be like "Well if minimum wage is 15 now... then you gotta pay me 15+X because before that raise my salary was nn.n times minimum-wage, and I damn sho' ain't taken a pay cut for these fools!"

So then eeeeeverybody elses pay scale will shift up... which means all things cost-of-living related will also shift-up accordingly.. and boom... they'll be right back where they started... only now the feds are laughin' their asses off because now they'll net more tax revenue stream out of EVERYBODIES asses, since this will de facto force an increase across the board.

No net help... more net taxes.

Gunna hit up Big 5 today and see what the process is over here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu