Any predictions for Tuna this year?

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
YT seem to be here early.....heard the BF are +170 right now and no Albs yet for the boats down the line.

I bet the Albs go around us once again this year.

Used to have an April bite bite at the islands on the yellows back in the day so from my memory they are late. Couple of small longfins on the 425 the other day (a good indicator). We'll see but I think it's gonna be a good year.

BS on the long fins......the guy is catching all kinds of hell from BD. And it made it in WON!

Their were some YT this April......but not like it use to be.

Check the long range boats for what's coming when they hit some Albies on the way down or up then get ready otherwise it's back to the picky BF. I really feel the albacore are just running deep and no one really fishes for them they seam to like when they get on top.

I seen that over there. Ali broke that guys pics down and threw the BS flag on his whole story, probably saved a lot of guys a lot of money on big fuel bills looking for made up fish. And without checking the facts, WON put the report on there cover. Can you say banned for life? Some one will gettem any day. Keep watching the reports.

Well a few Dodo's being had!

Sounds like its time to get out there only draw back its 130 miles south so pick a boat that can go that far need a zone 3 or 2 boat. Not all 1.5 day boats can go that far.

I'm going to try and get out for the 4th on the Condor! Scott has had limits of YT every time out but he's going way south. At least the weather has been good down there! The long range boats have been getting a few BFT over a 100lbs.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu