Anybody going to Wister on Wednesday

badyellowdog

Apr 19, 2015
Send me a message we left somthing out at the blind we were hunting at on Sunday and we're hoping to get it back if possible thanks

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks....although high-school was many years ago.... But thanks for the tip?

Big Jim it wasn't bad at all, we ended up with one spooney and one hen pintail, lost 2, and missed some others. The birds really started moving when we were packing up but we had to get back home.

Hey masterblaster66t, I left a deer cart in some brush behind our blind, we didn't need it packing out but I brought it just in case we did and in doing so we left it there. I have been able to get back out there because of work. So I just chalk it up to lesson learned I'm sure its gone by now. But thanks for checking back i appreciate it.

MasterBlaster66T said:
I'm guessing the item was retrieved? I am at Wister if not and might be able to help.
MasterBlaster66T, I left a deer cart in some brush behind our blind, we didn't need it packing out but I brought it just in case we did and in doing so we left it there. I have been able to get back out there because of work. So I just chalk it up to lesson learned I'm sure its gone by now. But thanks for checking back i appreciate it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu