Anyone Want to Live in Wyoming?

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
This was posted by a friend of a friend on FB. Normally I wouldn't re-post something like this here but this place looks exceptional, especially for those looking for a way out of Commiefornia. If this isn't the proper place for this mods please move it but I figured due to the uniqueness of the opportunity maybe it would be better where more could see it instead of classifieds. Unfortunately, for me, I'm about in the same boat as the owner so as much as I'd love this I'm out. He's selling because he has to move closer to hospitals and doctors.

http://www.rockspringshouse.com

Reactions: msailor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu