Anyone want to take a newbie out?

Heres sand to snow per OnX. Mostly BLM and part San Gorgonio Wilderness. But yes the key will be what local wardens and rangers say. The area I'm looking at is a bit farther east. But i was bringing this up as its stated in the declaration to allow hunting, not that California would listen to even the president they were a fan of, and make their own rule off of it. But saying all national park and national monuments are restricted of hunting doesn't seem to be the case with sand to snow.
961e1b737c812d2f36e273b027e4073b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

First off, have any of you ever even just went hiking in that area? if not. Make sure you bring a good day pack that you can carry a fair amount of water. Good hiking boots, and make sure you leave a map of where your going to be hiking.

That's the reason it's taking me so long to get out. Research and research. It almost seems like they want to criminalize the thought. Now I understand why everyone hunts out of state.

They won't give you a problem on public land if you're only hiking or scouting. Just don't have a means of take in your possession if you're not sure hunting, specifically, is allowed in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lungpopper
Hey guys, im new to this and would loke to hunt rabbits with a .22 air rifle. Any one here looking to learn that?
Plus i have a .177 cracking action air rifle... either its junk or i cant shoot.. so im saving up for a better gun. im looking for a murader right now. i can buy my own pellets but it would be cool if i could use an others rifle to at least see how close i will need to get.
Let me know what you guys think about a north SD county guy tagging along. I can help pay for expenses too.
I would like for it to be a 2 day tripor so. Maybe more. I have my own camping gear so i should be good supply wise but as of now could use a loner rifle.
I will post this in my own thread but i feel like i have better luck here so let me know whats going on.
~good karma

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu