AR-15 lower

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Hey NBK, Do you guys have any lower AR's in stock at the shop? I bet your cleaned out and I missed the boat on that one.

You're not the only one. Last time I asked NBK, they didn't sell stripped lowers. Good luck trying to find one. No longer a dime a dozen but if you got the cash I would encourage you to buy while you still can!

just wait a lil bit and once nothing gets passed and people need to pay off credit cards there will be lots of Deals on parts and complete guns.

Plan B is to go down to rifle gear and be there when the doors open. They keep letting out stripped lowers for sale in the AM and they are gone by mid morning.

You going to build a coyote killer?

let me know when ya get it and you can come shoot at my range its just down the road from you a few min away :)

Aeon said:
let me know when ya get it and you can come shoot at my range its just down the road from you a few min away :)

Will do. I'd like to get out and blow off some rounds. It's been awhile. Let me know if you hear of anyone that has a complete one for sale. Legal transfer and all.

I currently have a lower on back order through JD Machine. It is supposed to be in @ mid-February so you didn't "miss any boat". You've seen how efficient these politicians are at getting anything done so you have plenty of time. Just get the lower in your hands and you are good. I am personally going to hold off on the build until the stock is plentiful once again so the price should be much cheaper than you could assemble one anytime soon.

I want to build a yote killing machine so I will be looking for insight as to what will be best for my application.

Jim i also got a lower on back order with jd machine. there 5-7 weeks out. i should be getting mine first part of feb....

i got mine for 180 and that including the dros fee from jd machine

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu