Ar-15 lower

S

stikbrandon

just curious,

what would you guys pay for incomplete lower?, asuming it was brand new and was already in hand from a person that just picked it up from jd ? considering now a wait time is 20+ weeks.....? the price would have the transfer fee included?

just curious.
thanks
brandon

Bone stock, lower only; $100-150. Friend of mine just bought three 80% lowers online, had them milled and it only cost him $150 apiece. And it wasn't a 20+ week wait...only five.

Hope that helps.

Supply and demand.

What I would pay is irrelevant. Under 200 bucks for me but I know places that I can get one semi fast. Maybe you don't like spending hours searching and stalking your local gun shop ( online or brick ). In that case 400 bucks is not so crazy.

Lowers are starting to loosen up so if you are looking to make a buck, the clock is ticking...

There is a 3D printing program that will let you print a lower a few guys i know are getting the printer to do it the lowers held up to 600 rounds at a full auto pace. Craziest thing I've ever heard of but it works.

Rogerskd said:
There is a 3D printing program that will let you print a lower a few guys i know are getting the printer to do it the lowers held up to 600 rounds at a full auto pace. Craziest thing I've ever heard of but it works.

Printing? Please explain ?

Got it. cool idea that will be usefull for a lot of stuff not only gun parts.

They already sell a plastic lower but I think it is milled or molded.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu