Archery in Ventura County

805er

Oct 25, 2013
So I know there is Pergson's in Ojai and CVA in Simi Valley...but Pergson is kind of a jerk and didn't utilize the CVA range enough for the money that I spent last year. Is there any other places around that my son and I can shoot at? He is 6 and getting into archery because I am. What are the laws when it comes to shooting in fields? I tried going by the local police station (Camarillo) to find out the law but no one there knew the archery laws. We shoot in my parents backyard sometimes but max range is 20 yards, any ideas? Also is there any BLM land around this area or anyone local I can get maps from? Thanks for any information.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu