Are you Hunting less or have changed your hunting Habits?

OPAH

Sep 20, 2021
God it has been all most 3 years since I have seriously deer hunted. I have been pig hunting mostly due to it being private property and not having to deal with the minion's of morons out there. I do have a prediction:
there will be more and more accidental hunting shootings, houses, barns, live stock and yes hunters, hikers. bikers, in which the Blue crew will start to shut down California hunting.
Just think all the conspiracy theory's that will play out.

Last edited:
Not sure where you're heading with this thread but I'll indulge in the negativity.. if hunting is curtailed in this state it will be because of the environmentalists continuing to infiltrate the CDFW, increased privatization of public lands, and reduction of hunting licenses purchased. There are already a lot of hunting "accidents" but the anti-hunters won't use that as a reason to shut us down.. I bet they want to see us screw up more and hurt ourselves. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu