Arizona Elk Draw 2018

@BBH is my father inlaw. Don’t know which unit yet but stoked to help him get a bull this year. Www.gohunt.com is the best. Last year I drew an AZ bull tag with one point, now BBH did the same this year more than likely in a different unit. I love a good adventure and challenge.

Last edited:
No luck for me, first time applying for antelope and elk. At least I'm getting some bonus points. Good luck to you.

Stoked for you! That's kinda like winning the lottery. (Well, I guess it IS a lottery, so...)
Anyway, I've been putting in to AZ for 4 years. Nothing yet. Good luck to you!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu