Arizona info.....

Vermonster

Dec 14, 2012
Just curious, anyone hunt Arizona on a regular basis? I have questions about the draw odds, what can be had OTC, and things like that. Have an opportunity to hunt 80 acres of private land, that backs up to National Forest anytime I want. I know 80 acres isn't big in the whole grand scheme of things, but last time the owner was there, he saw a herd of 10 elk and 2 groups of javelina on his property, plus doves, deer, and even some mountain lions around. So the game at least travels through there.

Problem is, he's right on the border of a unit that is a trophy unit for some animals. I have to figure out exactly where it is because the town it's near is the dividing line. I am looking for possible things to just go and hunt, and not have to spend $150 a year just simply buy points, and wait a decade to go.

Thanks for any info.

Mods, sorry, just noticed there is a specific section for draw info. Can someone move it there? Thanks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu