Awesome hunting trailer...

That's super cool. Everything you need for a comfortable hunting trip. Wonder what the tow weight is on it?

Sent from my iPhone

list is 40 to 70K.... ummm yeah ill get right on that one. for 70k its going to be 35+ feet and have 3 slide outs and strippers and a big arse generator and 56" flat screen and yeah that stuff

Aeon said:
list is 40 to 70K.... ummm yeah ill get right on that one. for 70k its going to be 35+ feet and have 3 slide outs and stippers and a big arse generator and 56" flat screen and yeah that stuff

Party wrecker!

Definitely not work $70k. It's just technically a tent trailer on steroids. No way would I spend any where near that for something with canvas. But it's a cool concept.

Sent from my iPhone

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu