AZ DFG web site is down

Bonejour

Rut - Me worry?
Jan 27, 2013
Well I guess there must have been a lot of people who, like me, waited till the last day to put in for an AZ license and deer and antelope draw. The site has been unstable now for the past couple of hours. I'm sitting here typing and re-typing till it randomly shuts down. I guess AZ is not on my shopping list this year unless they extend the deadline due to the online problems.
:mad:

If you have a Mac - there were some compatibility problems.

Put in for deer and sheep this morning...

I have a PC. Yeah I wasn't planning to put in for AZ, or I wouldn't have risked waiting to the last day. Stopped by FF this afternoon and, well, John is a very motivational guy.
;D

Sent via Tapatalk

One thing is for sure...ya' can't get a tag unless you apply. Arizona is a very, very close neighboring state with some amazing opportunities regarding game animals.

I'm motivated! ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu