AZ Sheep & Deer apps are done!

Got mine in today as well, however I don't even bother with sheep. I would rather spend my money on raffle tags.

There is a slim chance that I will draw in Arizona as I shot for the fences but for me in my mind at least I use Arizona as a once in a lifetime style hunts to draw not opportunity.

You can't draw unless you put in... ;)

I am relying on my investing and buying a governors tag. Honestly much better odds...plus I need that $15 to buy a single bullet now a days. LOL

I am planning on my boys drawing sheep tags when they are around 60. Started building sheep points when they were 10. All They need to do Is outlive everyone and keep applying.

A good friend of mine drew a tag with 10 points. Obviously a random draw but he put in and he drew. That's how it works.

Reactions: JakeSCH and TRICER
Got mine done yesterday as well. AZ has been good to me in the past, hope to keep that going!

Reactions: JakeSCH

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu