Azusa Canyon, what have you got?

44magdave

Nov 19, 2013
California
Hey SoCal
Does anyone hunt Azusa Canyon, east fork area? I'm researching possible hunts up there. What have you got up there? Thanks for the advice

Expect to hike your ass off deer ,bear,bobcat,and yotes. Was out today and I thought I saw a turkey but it was the biggest quail I've ever seen.

Sent from my Torque

44magdave said:
I have not tryed Azusa yet. Soon tho, I'm just wondering what tags to take with me.

I always have my tags for whatever is currently in season. You never know what you might see.

Breacher said:
44magdave said:
I have not tryed Azusa yet. Soon tho, I'm just wondering what tags to take with me.

I always have my tags for whatever is currently in season. You never know what you might see.

Thanks for the tippers guys. I think I will defiantly do this thank you.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu