B.B.D. (Baby Buck Down)

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
I did fill my A22 this year with my smallest California buck ever, but he tastes so much better than tag soup. Steep down hill stot from the treestand had my shot a little high. Spine shot and he dropped. My daughters buck is a little bit bigger and I love how she feels the need to tell everyone. HaHaHa20201126_095951.jpg20201127_141325.jpg20201202_144948.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t feel bad I shot a couple small ones this year because it was the last day and needed some meat, oh well done years I’m better then others haha. Congratulations to you and your daughter!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu