back stateside!!!!

BowSlinger

Nov 17, 2012
Pasadena, CA
Hey All!

Finally back stateside, have been actually for a little bit but life was pretty hectic just trying to process back IN to my unit from the deployment and at the same time processing OUT of the marine corps. not a negative discharge or anything, just a condensed process since we JUST got back from the deployment. for those of you who i talked to while deployed, the deployment went good. we came back with all our guys, a few injuries, but all limbs, digits, and personnel are accounted for. sorry i lost touch with all of you for a while, we de-mil'd the cop we were at and had NO electricity among other amenities. things as of now are pretty good. me and the wife started school on tuesday and have moved into our abode that we will call home for the next few years. i'm going down to "bow n arrow" tomorrow around 10, when they open. so if any of you'll be there, it'd be awesome to finally meet! my real name's alex. other than that, tags are sold out for the season, but either way i was just going to tear up the target until next season, hopefully you all fill your tags with some good meat!

take care

Welcome home dude, and thank you for your service. I deeply appreciate it.

Glad to hear everyone made it home safe and sound and that you are settling back into "normal" life. Although there's not really any "normal" in this state anymore. Get yourself a bow and an Archery Only tag (AO#1 if you don't have any other) and you'll still be able to hunt. You might have missed the D16 and A22 tags but AO never sells out, and it's good for pretty much everywhere except for the X-Zones and the C-Zones I think.

Anyways, thanks again and glad to hear you're back!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu