Badger

Man those things stink.....not to mention pound for pound one of the toughest mo fos out there!

NBK said:
He is waiting for someone to reach in and pet him.

Yeah me and him chilled for like 2 minutes together. Just us.. Like 4 miles from my truck good thing I didn't offend him

4 miles no way would I put that in my pack........but I'd put it in my buddies!

Down in Baja we ran across one while pheasant hunting and the dogs go tore up that thing stunk so bad they kept going back for more. When we finally killed him one Lab that would not stop rolling around on the dead badger had to get a dawn bath on the spot in the nearest ditch. That stuff is worse than a skunk in my book!

MJB said:

Down in Baja we ran across one while pheasant hunting and the dogs go tore up that thing stunk so bad they kept going back for more. When we finally killed him one Lab that would not stop rolling around on the dead badger had to get a dawn bath on the spot in the nearest ditch. That stuff is worse than a skunk in my book!

That's weird we've killed a lot, and never had one stink more then a dog....

Cool photo! :)

I sure wouldn't want to accidentally get my foot stuck in that hole while walking through the field. I might come up with a stump!

Do badgers make nice coats? I wanna see a picture of you wearing that with a tophat, white-framed sunglasses, and purple pants. And some bling.

TaftHunter said:
MJB said:

That's weird we've killed a lot, and never had one stink more then a dog....

Well thats Mexico for ya!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu