Barnes TSX 85 gr 243

Thanks I called them and left a message like they said but no return call, will try again

Fine firearms only has the 80 grain TTSX in 243. If you want some, just stop by the store. Make sure you have the needed identification etc. regarding the ammo background check. if you do.

Fine firearms only has the 80 grain TTSX in 243. If you want some, just stop by the store. Make sure you have the needed identification etc. regarding the ammo background check. if you do.

I just want the bullets, I’ll check

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu