Benelli Nova or Browning BPS?

Manny308

May 10, 2013
Hello,
I was in Fine Firearms today looking for a Benelli Nova and was introduced to a Browning BPS. What do you you all suggest. I'm left-handed and I like the ambidextrous features. Also, it has a 26" barrel. So, what do you think about 26" vs. 28" barrels. I will be using fro waterfowl, doves, quail, turkey, and everything inbetween. Any thoughts will be much appreciated.

Browning BPS hands down. All steel construction, bottom eject (ambidextrous), no area on the receiver to collect crap and built to last. Great gun for waterfowl. A little on the heavy side for upland but awesome non-the-less.

Barrel length is very personal. I have switched to all 26" guns and will never go back but again but that is preference.

Did I say hands down the BPS is by far a better gun?

Hey,
Thanks for the advice, if I'm going to get the BPS, I will have to wait to save up since it is more expensive.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu