Benelli

just a warning... shoot a vinci before you buy one. that trigger guard is a finger smashing POS. its just a bad shape and position.

X2 on the ergonomics. My good friend has a Vinci and I've shot it often, and the safety/trigger guard setup is awkward. Clays and dove hunts are OK but with waterfowl loads it'll hammer your knuckles. And I don't care for the safety ahead of the trigger guard. Which is a shame though, since the gun is otherwise lightweight and well balanced.

Sounds like A....ass hundred BS Beretta sucks go Benelli!

When's ducker season?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu