Black Gold rush bow site for sale!

Mandog760

Jun 18, 2015
I have a black gold rush bowsite for sale in new used condition I purchased it from the bow and arrow shop in lake side before the archery season started to replace my original cheaper site I sited in my bow with this site and shot maybe 30 arrows with it but the pin housing is to small for my liking so I bought another brand with a larger housing a week later and have no need for this one I paid $110 I am asking $80 OBO I am in north county Carlsbad area let me know if your interested! Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    847.4 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    708.9 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 15

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu