Bluefin are back

Yup, especially the long range boats are coming in with the big ones. Up to 250#. Two of my friends are on the water right now. I should hear from them tonight, or tomorrow. WSB are also picking up.

Reactions: Lungpopper
If anyone is thinking about hitting the Ocean this weekend, be sure to check marine weather, It's going to get nasty out there. I just checked Buoyweather, seas up wind way up, anywhere west of the Islands.

Oh yeah, it can get nasty quick. I was on a 3-day over Memorial and it was rough, 3-5' seas, nasty wind 15+mph, chop from all directions, relentless and rough rough rough.

Lungpopper - Nice fish btw for the boy! Well done Pop!!! ;)

Reactions: Lungpopper
If anyone is thinking about hitting the Ocean this weekend, be sure to check marine weather, It's going to get nasty out there. I just checked Buoyweather, seas up wind way up, anywhere west of the Islands.
It is going to be shit through Sunday. Not taking my boat out either.

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu