Boot Fit

forgot the brand they were rugged $150 boots but to heavy for my legs, had 800 grams of insulation and were rain and snow proof. I mostly use them in snow, I gave them to my son in law.

I need to get light but with good support. & wide toe. when I was young and poor I purchased a pair of leather size 9 1/2 8in height boots lasted me ten years, but did not work well in snow.

Great video, thanks for sharing. Eye opening for me. I'm upgrading my boots over the off season and now have a better idea on features to look for. Kenetrek's were already at the top of my list.....

I like my non insulated kenetreks. When it comes to snow I just wear my kuiu wool socks and my feet are warm. would recommend

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu