Bow Kill video !

Very cool video Buckhunter! The rut is ON! Love it... very cool that your wife and kid were there.

8SteelTown said:
Very cool video Buckhunter! The rut is ON! Love it... very cool that your wife and kid were there.

Glad you liked it, and thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel.

cool video! Sounds like you are close to a highway I like to right on ;)

Just watched this for the first time, love the enthusiasm! Great job bringing the whole family.

Great video Jim. Love the old school SCH banner!

Awesome job. I have seen the video many times and it never tires. That heart shot on a walking buck was spectacular. Good think you had your lucky boxers on! ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu