brass annealing machine

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
I am in the market for a annealing machine but they aren’t cheap A couple quick question.

what ones are good ones that you would recommend?
what ones should I stay away from?
what are the issues with the good and bad ones? And does anyone have one they want to part with?
Any negatives to one or other styles or models?

I am in the market for a annealing machine but they aren’t cheap A couple quick question.

what ones are good ones that you would recommend?
what ones should I stay away from?
what are the issues with the good and bad ones? And does anyone have one they want to part with?
Any negatives to one or other styles or models?
When I get the money it will be the AMP annealer

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: baboltin
I have a benchsource and I think it's the best flame anealer on the market. It rotates the brass in the flame with the option for dual torch heads. That said I will probably still upgrade to an AMP one day.
View attachment 20201014_204324.mp4

I have a benchsource and I think it's the best flame anealer on the market. It rotates the brass in the flame with the option for dual torch heads. That said I will probably still upgrade to an AMP one day.
View attachment 48356
Hmm that’s pretty cool how hard is it to adjust the heat on that machine? Any down falls to it that makes you want the amp?

It's easy to adjust. But you need to fine tune it. Only takes a minute to dial it in. The amp is nice cause you just punch in a number and go. But you can usually find a benchsource for around $450 used and the AMP is triple that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu