Broadheads !! Whats everybody Using?

NBK said:
I am not a bowhunter (yet) but I saw the Rage Hypodermics in action and was very impressed. They sure poke a big hole!
Can't argue with an eye witness. I carry Grim Reapers and Standard Rage, but Im gonna get some Rage Hypos on tues.

I'm going to use rage hypos, Slik trick GT2 and G5 SGH on the compound and 150 gr Eclipse werewolf evo and 125 gr solid broadhead on the recurve

Those hypos look great.....looks like stronger blades and the pointed tip looks like it will penetrate.

"I've taken two deer with the 100 gr. Muzzy 3-blades and I was very impressed with the damaged done on both. Neither deer ran further than 60 yards."
I am a believer in the Rage Hypo, although I shot the boar in my avatar with a Muzzy Trocar WOW that thing smoked my boar and put a hole in its shoulder then proceeded to destroy his interior like a blender, it is just super loud! The boar I shot had 1 1/2" armor and then like I said it put a perfect 1" hole in the shoulder, it ran for 25 yards and that Trocar just eviscerated the heart and lungs.

Ding Dong, Susie "Q", Twinkie - it's all good Mr. Peterson! ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu