Broke my phone if u know me call me

Sfc2140 said:
What do we do if we don't know you? :)

Then ill need ur address work schedule. Wife/ girlfriend name and things u have of value.

Ps do u have a dog. If so the name if it dosent bite dissregard the dog question.

Sdbirds said:
Sfc2140 said:

Then ill need ur address work schedule. Wife/ girlfriend name and things u have of value.

Ps do u have a dog. If so the name if it dosent bite dissregard the dog question.

Lol Sure ill exchange that info with you as long as you provide yours first 8)

Sfc2140 said:
Sdbirds said:
Sfc2140 said:

Hill crest my I have 5 dogs a mini pincher named tank. Tank once bit a 5 year old so hard he cried. Also the pack of Weeners also named tank.

Sdbirds said:
Sfc2140 said:
Sdbirds said:
Sfc2140 said:

Hill crest my I have 5 dogs a mini pincher named tank. Tank once bit a 5 year old so hard he cried. Also the pack of Weeners also named tank.

Well I got two ferocious cats that I despise so if you came this way feel free to put them out of their misery

That sucks Johnny how'd you break your phone I broke one by accident a couple months ago and lost 200 pictures I took in Norcal mostly pictures of bucks and bears and some a pic of my first and only steelhead

D16hunter said:
That sucks Johnny how'd you break your phone I broke one by accident a couple months ago and lost 200 pictures I took in Norcal mostly pictures of bucks and bears and some a pic of my first and only steelhead
Dude I had like 1400 pictures on my phone

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu