Browning XBolt Hells Canyon 6.5 Creedmor

If you are looking at the $1900 Hell’s Cayon with the McMillan Game Scout stock then I would look at Christension Arms or Sako 85 instead. If you are looking at the cheaper Hell’s Canyon, I would choose hell’s canyon over the Sako A7 for a long action, but would choose the Sako A7 for short action. I absolutely love my Tikka (owned by Sako) and have been so impressed with them.

One thing to consider is that if you shoot prone, how will rotory muzzle break that comes with hell’s canyon effect you.

@NBK have you come across any of the Sako A7 ejection issues for long action rifles with scope tubes larger than 1”?

Last edited:
2k for a mass produced rifle... not a whole lot more for a custom built gun built exactly how you want it. just saying :) and if you want a 6.5mm gun why not get the extra punch of a 6.5rsaum or a 6.5PRC. person.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu