Bushnell Elite Conx

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
I have a Bushnell Elite Conx mile range finder. It’s a couple years old and works perfect. Will range out to a mile on a tri pod. I have the original paperwork and soft case also will sell with a mystery range case that attaches to the belt of your pack. You can customize three rifle profiles through an app and it will connect to a kestrel(but I never used this). I can add pics of rangefinder and Mystery Ranch case later. $300 pick up in Fallbrook or $325 shipped. I know I don’t post here much but I’ve been around if you search other sites. Just trying to keep it local.

Mike

Reactions: Herson

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu