Camp Pendleton closed for hunting any suggestions?

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
Due to the recent fires MCB Camp Pendleton is closed for hunting. I live in north county San Diego and I am looking for any suggestions for a CNF hunt on Sunday. Thank you in advance! Hope everyone has a great weekend and remembers our service members sacrifice for our great country.

CFN has a lot of good spots, but what are looking to hunt? I think your pretty much limited to hogs and yotes right now. Since there are way to many yotes in the CFN I say go gettem. Some will say not now for it is pupping season. Which I believe is poor predator management. They are feeding the pups with baby turkey and deer right now.

Thanks for the advice I will be looking for yotes to help the deer and turkey population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu