Cancer sucks

Tom prayers for Cindy, hope yesterday went well.

Actually it did she has had any nausea yet...taking anti vomiting medicine but so far so good. She’s also the best she’s letting me get my duck club membership this year. Says I will need to go kill things sometimes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Update
Got the PET scan results nothing more than what we already knew which is good news in the sea of bad. It’s still pancreatic cancer and still in the lymph nodes near the pancreas but she’s a fighter and we have literally hundreds if not thousands praying for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prayers enroute brother for your entire family. I'm available to help too if needed. Trig can get a hold of me. God bless............Rock

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu